Monday, September 29, 2008

Unread Authors Challenge

And another book challenge, this time my own!

Where: This is my own challenge.

What: I want to read some authors whose work I have never read before.

When: August 1, 2008 - July 31, 2009

My list is below, with the books I've already read crossed out.

1. The Forever War by Joe Haldeman - August
2. Ringworld by Larry Niven - September
3. A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole - October
4. King Solomon's Carpet by Barbara Vine - November
5. The Way Through the Woods by Colin Dexter - December
6. Neptune Crossing by Jeffrey A. Carver - January
7. Use of Weapons by Iain M. Banks - February
8. Luna Benamor by Vicente Blasco Ibáñez - March
9. The Speed of Dark by Elizabeth Moon - April
10. Of Love and Shadows by Isabel Allende - May
11. Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood - June
12. I.O.U. by Nancy Pickard - July

No comments: