Thursday, September 11, 2008

1% Well-Read Challenge


My very first book challenge!

Where: 1morechapter

What: The goal of this challenge is to read 10 books in 10 months from the 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die list.

When: May 1, 2008 - Feb. 28, 2009

I just found out about the 1% Well-Read Challenge, a bit too late since it started in May. However, looking at the list of books I found that I already read 4 books from the list so that works out perfectly. My list is below, with the books I've read crossed out.

1. The Time Machine H.G. Wells - May
2. Nineteen Eighty-Four George Orwell - June
3. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time Mark Haddon - July
4. The Once and Future King T.H. White - August
5. Confederacy of Dunces John Kennedy Toole - September
6. Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency Douglas Adams - October
7. The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide Douglas Adams - November
8. Franny and Zooey J.D. Salinger - December
9. Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? Philip K. Dick - January
10. Of Love and Shadows Isabel Allende

No comments: