Wednesday, May 08, 2019

Like I said a few days ago, I took a break on Discovery of Witches and started reading Gone Girl and I am so happy I did. I was not sure what to expect, this is another book I wasn't planning to read but I found in a local little free library; I've never seen the movie but I remember it was quite a success and I was worried the book is just an easy thriller. I don't know about the movie but the book is great! The writing is amazing, the way the relationship unravels in parallel with the main event and from both hers and his points of view, in stories and diary entries. And the way the lives of all major characters is detailed and analyzed in so much detail but in simple words and ideas is simply awesome. Gillian Flynn is another author that I will follow and try to read more. When I'll finish this book I'll be dropping it back in another little free library in the area and buy my own copy, something I like to do as a small thanks to the authors I like.

No comments: