Friday, January 01, 2010

Why did this blog change?

For a while, I tried to have separate blogs for my hobbies: books and ebooks, microcontrollers (Arduino and TI's MSP430 mostly), LEGO Mindstorms and geocaching. I keep these blogs mostly for myself, to have a place where I can come back to if I need to remember the title of a book I liked or some cool microcontroller project and LEGO robot or geocaching tool; if this info helps somebody else as well, it is just an added bonus.

Lack of time to update all these blogs and the fact that all of them boiled down to the same thing: one of my hobbies, made me decide to gather all the posts about these subjects into one blog. I hope this is OK with everybody - each post will be labeled so if you end up reading my posts, you will be able to filter through them easily.
Thanks for reading!

No comments: