Wednesday, May 01, 2019

Started reading A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness and while I love the writing and how the book started, pretty soon the romance aspect started to take over and be a bit too much for me. I will keep the audiobook around and listen to it now and then and I am sure I will finish it someday but the paperback I will drop in a little free library in the area so someone else can find it and enjoy it (as a cool side note, I was amazed to see how many people are wishing for this book: according to LibraryThing there 599 people wishing for it right now.

In the meantime I have a lot more attractive books waiting for me, like N.K.Jemisin's The Broken Earth Trilogy (The Fifth Season, The Obelisk Gate, The Stone Sky). I started reading The Fifth Season a while back and fell in love with it, bought the entire trilogy and now is waiting for me to read it all.

No comments: